‘Tis the season to attend all of the holiday parties… and to bear gifts. We’ve rounded up some gift ideas that will please any host or hostess and compliment their home. You’ll find tried and true favorites here, all of which are under $75! So don’t come empty-handed to your next event, make sure to pick up one of these crowd pleasers.
- Faux Olive Tree. Extend an olive branch (or tree) to a loved one who might not have a green thumb, but loves the look of fresh greenery. Find this one on Amazon for $72.
- Chunky knit pom-pom throw. A soft, neutral blanket is a welcome sight during chilly evenings. Warm up your host/hostess’s home with this fun one from Arhaus, on sale for $41.
- Mail order treat. No time to make something yourself? Not to fear, there are so many great mail order options now. Just look at this yummy Chocolate Babka. Find this at Russ & Daughters for $14.
- Cookbook. Does the foodie in your life need a gift? Love and Lemons is a beautiful book that features stunning photography and equally delicious recipes. Learn more at Love and Lemons, currently on sale for $20.
- Fresh flowers. I personally think you can never go wrong with fresh flowers. They’re just such a happy addition to any home. This bouquet from Farm Girl Flowers, $69, really is just right!
- Fancy bottle opener. Grab a Rabbit Axis Wine Opener for the wine enthusiast on your list. It’s sleek design and smooth function make it a winner. Pick up yours from Williams-Sonoma for $50.
- Thymes Frasier Fir Candle. For the “I have no idea of what to get you” kind of person, here’s my favorite holiday scented candle. It smells like a real tree, but with a subtle sweetness to it. Available on Amazon for $35.
- Cake Stand. Cookies, sure they can be displayed on a pretty cake stand too! These beauties are sure to become the focal point of any kitchen space. Found at Magnolia for $42-78.
- Soap & lotion set. Murchison-Hume is a favorite, the smell is wonderful, and it leaves hands moisturized even during brutal Wisconsin winters. Pick up this elegant duo from their website for $40.
- Brass Inlay Marble Cutting Board. This cutting board will make a gorgeous addition to any home. Bring on the charcuterie! Just sold out at Nordstrom, find a similar option at World Market for $25.
On a budget? Or, feel the need to get crafty? Then, make something instead! Homemade gifts are just as appreciated, if not more so, than the material ones. We’re really excited to try this “Brussels Sprouts Mac and Cheese” recipe from Well Plated. So, tell us, what’s your favorite thing to bring to a party? Do you have a favorite holiday recipe? Make sure to tell us in the comments below!