Valentine’s Day is a fun opportunity to introduce the color pink into your home décor. It’s a refreshing escape from winter neutrals, and seeing a pop of occasional pink is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
We put together a list of simple and inexpensive ways to get you started on bringing Valentine’s Day into your home.
- Replace your current blankets/throws with a light blush colored throw.
- Try adding in a simple heart throw pillow to a chair or couch, or hanging heart garland from your mantle.
- Set out a vase of fresh (or fake) roses in different shades of bubblegum pink.
- Update your coffee table tray with a fancy scented candle and matchbox.
- Replace the wreath on your front door with a wreath made of thistles or dried roses.
- Hints of pink in the kitchen are fun and unexpected with a retro 50’s inspired toaster, or serve Valentine’s Day dinner from a cute heart cocotte.
And it wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without some sweet treats. While the kids are hard at work making their Valentines, serve up some cute chocolates or valentine themed macaroons on some festive red lip plates and gold foil napkins.